Here at The Heating Expert we offer a great gas central heating installation service – whether that’s replacing your existing gas boiler or installing a complete new central heating system.
Here’s how we like to do things:
We offer advice
Clearly it’s very important when planning a new central heating system, or an upgrade/replacement of your existing gas boiler or central heating to get the right advice.
Here’s my approach:
You need a new boiler that will suit your current and future heating requirements – will that be a combi boiler, condensing boiler, etc;
- You need to get the flow rate to your taps, showers and baths correct;
- You only want to replace the radiators and controls that need replacing;
- You need the right back up service;
- You want the right paperwork to establish warranty;
- Where appropriate you want to be able to claim government grants or allowances;
- You need a schedule of works that’s right for you and your lifestyle;
- You need the right installers for your situation; and …
- You need a great itemised quotation that you can understand … plain English guaranteed!
- … and finally you need somebody who’ll answer your questions as and when you have them.
If you agree with me and would like a free, no obligation, consultation please Contact me.
I will liaise with all the parties in your installation. That means we’ll deal with:
- The heating engineers;
- The boiler manufacturer – to initiate your warranty;
- The radiator, pipe, thermostat, etc supplier;
- The British Gas Homecare Scheme (or alternative scheme) – if that’ll help you;
- Any incentive or voucher schemes available.
Therefore, work is undertaken when it’s convenient for you, having secured the best price, with your materials are supplied when they’re needed, etc.
Therefore you’ll save money and time!
Save you money – a new central heating system or heating boiler is a major expense. I will submit an itemised quotation that will allow you to easily see the costs involved in your works and you will see the value in The Heating Expert.
If you’re in the Burton or Derby areas and you’d like to book an appointment to discuss you requirements then please see the Contact me page.